Are there other ways of reaching a Trello rep besides the online form(Contact Support | Trello)? Every time I go to submit a bug I receive the following and in the meantime I'm unable to get the help I need, thanksSomething went wrong, please try submitting your request again.
Hi @DERICK CALDWELL ,Strange that that error message is happening. Trello's support site should be your best bet.I wasn't able to find many other alternatives. However, Trello does have a support account "@TrelloSupport" on X (formerly known as Twitter). They sometimes respond to questions there. For example, the last question they responded to was 5 hours ago today.Try asking your question here instead.
Hi @DERICK CALDWELL
Have you tried putting your browser into incognito/private browsing mode and then completing the form?
Also, have you tried doing it from another device, perhaps connected to an alternative internet connection?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.