giving me error ---> git: 'pull' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.
see attached imageUntitled1.png
Wow, that's weird! "pull" is most definitely a git command. Are you using system or embedded git? What version of Git? Can you do git pull from the command line?
Yes i can pull from command line. git version is 2.6.2.windows.1 Is there any way to reset source tree. I have tried uninstalling it and installed again but not woked
Try going to to Tools->Options and click on the Git tab - are you using Embedded Git or System Git? Either way, I'd try switching to the other (if you switch to System Git, you may have to download and install Git if you haven't installed it as a stand alone). See if that changes the behavior. Something with your git seems really screwy.
Awesome... I was having the same problems, on your recomendation, I downloaded and installed git over existing install... that fixed it up.... sometimes the easy way out! :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.