
I have discovered that inspiration can strike at any moment. Being able to jot something down in the moment can be extremely beneficial especially when you get to my age and develop an etch-a-sketch brain.
However, there are other times when I'm simply waiting on something/someone else and I have a bit more time to draft something (much like this article). I have discovered my love for Confluence's mobile app which offers a good rich text editing experience. I thought I'd use this opportunity to highlight some of the things I believe it excels at, and a couple of areas I feel there is room for improvement.
What do I enjoy?
-
There is a very easy to navigate menu for finding spaces and pages.
-
Starting to edit an existing page or creating a new one is also very easy
-
All of the formatting on this page was done exclusively in the mobile app:
What would I love to see?
Overall, I love having the Confluence mobile app! I don’t know that I would be nearly as productive without it, and in fact, I made the effort to ONLY use the Confluence mobile app to write this article. If you haven’t tried it, I'd recommend going to your app store of choice and giving it a shot!
