I just updated SourceTree, tried to start it but have to log in to Atlassian. Tried logging in with Google+, get "Invalid CSRF token found in form body" error. How do I fix it?
Someone else asked this same question around the same time: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37036728. Sounds like an bug. You might see if you can find a report in jira.atlassian.com, and if not, file one.
I´m having the same problem after an update. The setup asks for my Atlassian user id, and i get this message "Invalid CSRF token found in form body". I cannot finish the install, so i cant use SourceTree.
I´m having the same problem. I can´t use my Google+ account to finish instalation. I can't use SourceTree.
Looks like they tried to implement fixes for these in 1.8.2.2. Anyone tried that yet?
nope, it didn't fixed. you could only bypass it by either refresh the page (which is internet explorer - if you're in Windows), or just close it. then after the page done, never spent too much time fiddling with it, just login and let the launcher recognize your account.
Same here, pathetic
The update to version 1.8.2.2 resolved for me. Now i can register the SourceTree using my google+ account.
Thanks.
I got the error "No CSRF token found in headers" during login via "Use an existing account" within version 1.8.2.11. And therefor the app is not starting at all - SHIT.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.