I have a Free TRELLO Workspace with 4 boards.
A. MAIN GOAL: I want members of Boards to be able to see ONLY the Board they are invited to. How do I do this?
I've reviewed many Trello articles, including those below. I am told to:
(1) Go to the Board menu on the right side of the board, (2) click on Settings, then (3) Permissions and options will vary per user."
Problem: #3 above is not shown.
How do I meet this goal? Thanks in advance.
B. Secondary issue: I'd like all members to be able to CREATE and move cards, not just comment. How do I do this on the Free plan, please?
C: Phone app not working: Yes, I reinstalled it and cleared phone cache. I ALSO FILLED OUT THE ATLASSIAN HELP FORM 3 weeks ago. Zero response. Atlassian, can you reach out to me, please?? Peace.