IIRC, pressing escape while editing a checklist item used to cancel out of edit mode for the item. Now it closes the card, which is pretty annoying.
Is this an intentional change or a bug?
I'm using Firefox 120 on Linux (Kubuntu 23.10)..
Hi @tomatic I'm able to reproduce the behavior that you're seeing, and I can confirm that it used to cancel editing like you say instead of closing the card. I don't believe this behavior change was intentional, so I'm opening a bug report with our engineering team.
@tomatic you'd need to reach out to support and ask: https://trello.com/contact
Thanks to you both 😊
My board restarts when I'm adding an item in checklist. It closes and pops up again. Can anything be done about this? I'm using mac os 13.4
Hi!This bug hasn't been fixed yet. Have you reported it by submitting a support ticket?
Hi @Sam This issue was fixed months ago, and I am not currently able to reproduce. Can you share what browser you are using?
@Andrea CrawfordI can confirm this is still happening for me too, I'm using Firefox 126.0 on Kubuntu 23.10.
@tomatic / @Sam I can reproduce this is Firefox - reopening the bug. Thanks again for reporting!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.