Can I manage deals in Trello as a card, and use power-up to automatically create deals / update deals in Pipedrive?
Hi @[deleted]! I believe you can, but I'm not 100% sure about it. I'd recommend checking out the Pipedrive Power-Up description here or reaching out directly to Pipedrive support for further assistance. I hope that helps!
Hi @[deleted]
The Pipedrive Power-up in Trello is fairly limited, what it is basically doing is allowing you to search your pipedrive deals and attach them as a link in the Trello card, like a smart link.
For what you are asking for, I recommend you use a integration tool. My connector of choice is Make.com because it is more advanced and more affordable than the most common solution, Zapier. There are also a handful of others like Integrately and more that will do the same job...
Lastly, take a look at Unito, this offers 2-way sync and has support for Pipedrive & Trello.
I have not posted any links so you'll have to do a bit of research but my personal choices to give you the best chance of success would be to focus research efforts are Unito > Make.com > Zapier
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.