Can I mark a notification unread when by clicking something in the card?
Hi @Mirela it's not possible within the card, but you can achieve this in your notification panel:
Here's the thing, when I open a card that had a notification it automatically marks the notification unread. Now if I want to mark it unread so I can get back to complete the task another time, I have to search through a long list of all notifications by the notification panel and mark it unread. I'm wondering if there is a shorter easier way to mark something unread instead if scrolling through many read notifications... Thanks!
@Mirela I agree it would be cool to have an easier way to manage notifications, especially if you have a lot and you'd like to "snooze" something till later. Even just a better way to filter and search through your notifications would be a good start. If you wanted, you could submit a feature request to Trello for them to consider.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.