Trello has charged me a Premium version (839$) on 29th November. I have written to them immediately after that happened because I run a small business and I have 6 people on my Trello board. I do not need anything other than the free version. Just because I turned on the calendar (they have two different ones) they charged me with 839$. I wanted to contact them to see what I can do about this - maybe get a refund, because as I said I have a team of 6 people and 3 boards. I have contacted them through their support form - clicked on the Billing sign and the site responded they sent me a ticket code and am email. I never got a conformation email nor anything else. Today I again tried with the Billing and nothing happened. A minute later I selected the Abuse button and I got a real ticket code and an instant (automatic) respond that they will contact me shortly.
So, is Trello just putting all Billing requests in a spam folder?