Hi JPD team - here's a feature suggestion for JPD, in case not already on your radar.
The "Idea short description" field which comes by default with new JPD projects is one of my favourites. It's super handy to have this summary appear alongside the titles of ideas in roadmap views, especially when presenting to stakeholders who aren't as familiar with product areas.
Would it be possible for this field to be auto-populated somehow? I don't always have time to add in the description, and I feel there must be a way to display something that's "good enough" in an automated way, which can be improved later if needed.
Maybe something like an AI assistant or LLM within JPD itself which can read the idea description and summarise it - e.g. Atlassian Intelligence? Or something simpler like displaying the first couple of lines of the full idea description within the card in the roadmap view, beneath the title - I could see this being an option you toggle on/off per view.
Alternatively, if this is already possible within JPD, please let me know!