By way of some flow that I still don't understand produced this result, I have deleted the "Roadmap" field.
Any thoughts are appreciated, as this is somewhat urgent.
Hi @Matt Richards
Just as a simple first option - can you recreate it, using these instructions?
Ste
Hi @Matt Richards , you'll need to recreate the field and put all values back unfortunately.
In each idea's history tab you'll be able to find which value each idea had for the field
Thank you for your response, @Ste Wright .
I found the very same instructions just a few minutes ago and it does look like I can recreate. I'm still hoping there is a way to restore it along with the lost field data.
I don't believe there is - from the same help page:
Delete a field You can delete fields anytime except those that are system fields. Keep in mind that once you delete a field, you won’t be able to retrieve it.
You can delete fields anytime except those that are system fields. Keep in mind that once you delete a field, you won’t be able to retrieve it.
Thank you @Ste Wright
Thank you for the response @Tanguy Crusson.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.