I have made a board as a template. It is a running board which we are using everyday. Now after changing it as a template, the board is visible only as a template. Unfortunatley, I am unable to see my old comments, which are written on each card. I to access them again.
I have opened the board first and then clicked on the menu option ( three dots) which is beside the share option on the right side top corner. There I found change to template option. Now, as the board has changed to the template. If I want to retrieve it back as the board. Whats the procedure? If I click on the three dots menu which is beside the share option now, I see no options to change it back to the original board
I do not want to create any new board based on the template. I want my original board back. In the menu, look for an option labeled “Convert to board.” Click this button.
This is effecting my business and staff a lot, please kindly help me asap