Hello team! I recently imported Productboard insights into a service management project and mapped it properly to (what I thought would work) the insights I thought that it would record them as insights but then it just linked them as linked issues. Is there anything that I can do to move those from linked issues to be actual insights associated with the idea? I'm at a loss and would love any help I can get.
Hi Holly, the only way to do this today is using the API to create insights (it's not enough to add issue links). There's a reference application for this API here: https://github.com/Atlassian-integrations/polaris-forge-ref-app/tree/master/push-example
We are planning to have an insights importer but it's not available yet.
@Tanguy Crusson Cool, can I use this same thing if they're currently linked under the "Delivery" tab
to link in the delivery tab you actually just need to use issue links and then the linked epics will automatically show in the delivery tab
@Tanguy Crusson This Repo is giving me a 404.. does this mean that it's now easier to do it through the UI? https://github.com/Atlassian-integrations/polaris-forge-ref-app/tree/master/push-example
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.