I am pretty much waiting until Trello is back up and running to start my work for the day. Any idea when it will be back up and running?
Same here. This is frustrating and very scary
It is down and Atlassian are aware, I am sure it'll be up and running again...
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-Trello-Down/qaq-p/2548034
Trello won't load on my computer, but the app on my phone seems to be loading okay.
Hey there!
We're so sorry about the trouble!
Our engineering team is investigating the problem and working to get Trello back up and running normally as quickly as we can.
I'd recommend keeping an eye on our Statuspage as we'll post any updates there as we have them - https://trello.status.atlassian.com
Thanks for hanging in there with us!
It was working for a little while, and then it died again.
Yes it is. I think the app is still working. I just checked on my tablet. Crossing fingers.
Woot woot! It's back!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.