Workspace isn't loading for me or any members of my team. Status page says it should be up. Something is clearly not working right now.
O mesmo aqui. Apatentemente está fora do ar.
Mine isn't loading either.
It is down for us as well.
Experiencing the same problem. Seems to be a reoccurring issue.
Confirmed down for me.
Yup down for me as well, was fine this morning but getting an error now it can't connect.
Aqui também para toda a equipe
Down for us as well.
Trello down here too, all dashboards - Sao Paulo/Brazil
Same here.
Looks like they've just updated the status page to 'Major Outage' so they're on it at least.
Confirmed in Chicago. I cannot access my Trello boards.
It is down for me as well.
I posted an update here, Atlassian are working on it and I'm sure it'll be sorted soon.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-Trello-Down/qaq-p/2548034
In the meantime, I propose a workaround...
OMG. No. LOL. drama over falling sticky notes abound.
Oh @Pierson
For you, I have workaround 2 😁
LOL! Believe me, many of my team would rather go back to paper and pen.
Trello won't load on my computer, but the app on my phone seems to be loading for me.
My Trello app on iPad displays outdated data and does not refresh. I believe it's only displaying what is cached.
Hey there,
We're so sorry about the trouble!
Our engineering team is investigating the problem and working to get Trello back up and running normally as quickly as we can.
I'd recommend keeping an eye on our Statuspage as we'll post any updates there as we have them - https://trello.status.atlassian.com
Thanks for hanging in there with us!
Hi everyone! Sal from the Trello Team. Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry for the trouble this issue is causing to everyone.
Our engineering team is investigating the problem with degraded performance and working to get Trello back up and running normally as quickly as we can.
Further details and information will be posted on our Statuspage at https://trello.status.atlassian.com
Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any other way. Thanks for hanging in there with us!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.