Hello. My employee that I transfer to any work board sees the entire work board. this is ridiculous. How do we solve this problem?
I'm not sure what is the actual question here?! You transfer a board to the employee and then you are surprised that he can see the board??
If I have interpreted it correctly, you mean can you transfer a board to someone and hide certain cards or lists from them?
The simple answer is no, for good reason too. Trello is an Agile and open collaboration tool. Its simple design and lack of controls sets it apart from its horribly serious and business-like rivals.
You can see the limited privacy levels that are available in Trello:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-the-visibility-of-a-board/
The good news is that there is a workaround.
If you want to limit what the employee see's you can have an board for you and a board for the employee and you can mirror the cards that you want them to see...
This post shows some options for mirroring...https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Free-Card-Mirroring/qaq-p/1691638
Hello, thank you for your answer.The problem is; I only assign the user to the card. I do not assign tasks to the entire board. but it shows the entire dashboard to the user.I just want him to see the card I assigned.
Do you need the person to comment, respond and interact with the card??
No. Do not let the person see the board. It can only see the card that I have authorized.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.