Discussions
Categories
Groups
Help
Home
Q&A
Trello
Experience using Trello
kianpanel co
I had the experience of using the Trello tool, it is a very good and practical tool, especially for large teams who want to communicate with each other.
The positive point of this tool was that because we operate in the field of sandwich panels (
ساندویچ پانل
) and prefabricated building materials, which of course I included the website address, we used the calendar section very easily to create a content calendar and long titles, and all our daily tasks with language
We included Farsi in it.
Of course, we did not use this tool for a while due to work problems, but now we plan to use it again.
I would be happy if you share your experience with this tool or tell me if it has any other functionality.
Accepted answers
All comments
There are no accepted answers yet
Welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Find more posts tagged with
trello