Hi there,
I created many list in Board, my lists from left to right are Today, Uncategorized, Important and Urgent, Important but not Urgent, Waiting for sb's Feedback, Done…. As my lists are too many, so I need to scroll screen to right then I could see Done list.

Besides, I add a card button Completed which will move the card into Done list. But recently, when I Completed button some of the cards in Today list, the card will move to Done list and scroll my screen to Done list, while Completed button some cards, my screen will not scroll to Done list.


As you can see, the "1" Stamp in Today, when click Completed, it will be moved to Done list, and my screen will scroll to Done, at this time point, I could not see Today and the left List.
It is really annoying because I did not care about the Done list often.
Below is the related Rules and Card button setting.
Rule:
1. when a card is moved into list "Done" by anyone, mark the due date as complete
2. when a card is moved out of list "Done" by anyone, mark the due date as incomplete
3. when the due date is marked as complete in a card by anyone, move the card to the top of list "Done"
4. when a card is moved into list "Done" by anyone, find the first card linked in the attachments, and check item "{triggercardlink}"
Card Button:
1. Completed Button: move the card to the top of list "Done", and mark the due date as complete
Why is my screen skipping to the DONE list once I mark it completed?
kindly help, many thanks!