Hello guys, everyone, about 1 year ago, I used an Atlassian account registered with another personal email that I used basically to manage my Trello boards.
One day I needed to use this same account to create a project in Jira Software to do a university project and as soon as I tried to create this project in Jira Software, unfortunately this account was deactivated "out of the blue", without me even knowing the reason.
Since then I created a new account with my university academic email and use Jira Software, but since then I have not used Trello since my personal boards were in that other account.
Could you help me know what to do to at least inform Atlassian of what happened?
I don't know which channel I can contact them on so I can recover my account and be able to use Trello again.
Thanks in advance!