Is it just me, or has a change been made that no longer allows me to use Command +C, +X or +V in the edit mode of the description or comment on a card?
Previously, when editing a description or comment, I could use these short cuts to copy, cut and paste as normal. Now as of yesterday, when using these shortcuts when editing, in the case of +X, the selected text is removed, but the card url is copied and placed into the clipboard, which then is pasted when I use +V.
This made Trello completely useless for me as I could no longer perform basic editing functions... UNTIL I discovered basic editing still works in Safari. Hoping to see if anyone else has experienced the same issue.
Environment:
2 16" MacBook Apple M1 Pro 2021 laptops
Chrome Browser (works in Safari)
1 Windows 10 computer
Chrome & Firefox latest browsers.