I am running into a problem creating an automation:
In List 1 I have all my cards created from a spreadsheet matched w/ custom fields.
One of the custom fields is called UCID-- some cards have a value, others do not.
I am attempting to create a rule for a second List to separate out the cards (into a UCID list and a NO UCID list), but I am not getting results that make sense to me.
For Trigger I am choosing "when a card is added to List 2 w/ custom field UCID complete, move card to List 3 (UCID).
It is sending cards there to List 3 regardless of whether there is a value for UCID or not.
Alternatively, it isn't working if I choose that as w/o complete and sending it to LIST 4 (No UCID).
This seems like it should be easy. What am I doing wrong?