Hello Trello Team!
My name is Nikita, and I have been a user of your wonderful service for 2 years. I am writing to you with a request to unblock my account, which was blocked on suspicion of violating the rules of use of your service.
I want to assure you that I have not taken any action that might violate your rules. I use Trello to organize my personal and professional life. I moved from Russia to Turkey a year ago because of my beliefs against war. I found myself against my will in a politically unstable situation. I have nothing to do with politics or extremism and did not participate in any protests or actions in support of the war in Ukraine. I have also always openly spoken out for peace and against Russia's military actions against Ukraine.
I believe that my account suspension was due to an error or miscommunication on the part of your security system, which may have interpreted my location change as suspicious activity. I ask you to check this matter again and restore access to my account as soon as possible. This is very important for me and for my professional activity.
I am ready to provide any information that can help you solve this problem.
Thank you for your attention and understanding. I hope that you can resolve this situation as soon as possible and return my ability to use your service.
My account email address: *********