I have a list of cards with varying due dates - I want to run an automation daily that will move all cards with a "custom field date" that is set to NEXT week to move to the column. I only find due this week - is there a work around?
Of the top of my head, there is a bit of a rubbish way but it'll work.
Have a scheduled automation for every day of the week.
Every Monday, move each card with custom field <fieldname> due in less than 6 working days from now...
Every Tuesday, move each card with custom field <fieldname> due in less than 5 working days from now...
Every Wednesday, move each card with custom field <fieldname> due in less than 4 working days from now...
Every Thursday, move each card with custom field <fieldname> due in less than 3 working days from now...
Every Friday move each card with custom field <fieldname> due in less than 2 working days from now...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.