Just upgraded our Workspace to Standard user however still can't benefit from due date or assign features. Is there anything I'm missing? Appreciate if you can guide me. Best,
Sinan.
Hi @Sinan Sokmen
Could you please provide a description of the issues you are seeing? You should definitely be able to make use of those features
Hi Ben! Thanks for the quick response. When I click to the Assign or Due Date buttons in a check-list item, I still see the "upgrade to use this feature" notification. I'm wondering should we also upgrade the other users that work on the same Workspace? @[deleted]
Hi Sinan,
To my knowledge, Trello does not permit a mixed user experience. If you are on Standard, then all your users should be standard unless they are guests. Is that what you mean?
If they are a single board guest in a paid workspace then they should have access to everything so upgrading should not be the difference.
I am a bit confused by what you are saying because Due Date is available on the Free plan (I double checked my free instance). Assignee should be as well. Can you share a screenshot?
If they are a multi-board guest, then they should automatically be chargeable on your account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.