I looked everywhere, followed official docs, but can't find billing information anywhere.
Hi @Hubert
Do you mean reviewing your billing information? If yes, this help page should help locate that: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/invoices-and-receipts-for-your-trello-subscription/
If you don't see these options - are you a Workspace Admin? You'll need to be one to see billing information.
Or do you mean pricing information? If yes, check out: https://trello.com/pricing
Ste
Hi @Hubert,
welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Are you looking for the pricing overview of the various plans? You can find them here:
https://trello.com/pricing
The Standard edition is right now $5 per user & month for annual payments.
Cheers,Matthias.
Hi Matt, I meant to edit my billing information inside Trello. I would never figure that I need to go to url /trello.com/[workspacename]/billing...
Hi Stephen, thank you that was very helpful. I would never figure that I need to go to url /trello.com/[workspacename]/billing...
No worries!
There's also instructions on that page of how to get there without URL modification
Click the Workspaces dropdown option from the top navigation bar Select the Workspace In the sidebar, click "Settings" From the dropdown options, click “Billing”
Click the Workspaces dropdown option from the top navigation bar
Select the Workspace
In the sidebar, click "Settings"
From the dropdown options, click “Billing”
This one did not work – could not see Billing dropdown at all. Just FYI
A bit late to the party here, but I had the exct same problem and none of the steps suggested in this thread worked - until I switched from the Trello app and logged in via browser - then the billing tab appeared for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.