We use mercurial, and our process frequently entails making clones of repositories for special work. We enlist all of these in crucible, so that for some respo "foo" we have "foo_common", "foo_project1", "foo_project2".
Crucible sees them as separate entities, and when I review (foo_project1,changeset123), and when we merge back to foo_common, the review for changeset123 doesn't follow.
That is, when I look at that changeset in the context of foo_project1 I can see it's assocaited to review CR123, but when I look at the same changeset back in the "foo" crucible enlistment, there's no mention that it was reviewed.
This is especially irksome as I'd like to use e.g. Flyover to assay review coverage.
What I'd like is for some way to get crucible to understand that the repositories are really the same repository and that a review of changeset123 in one repository is a review in all repositories.
I'm prepared to believe I'm thinking about this wrong, but I can't believe I'm the only one. I've tried searching the knowledge base, and google, but no satisfaction.
Any suggestions aside from "one repository to rule them all"?