What is the best way/view to use if I want to organize ideas we want to tackle by quarter? I have tried the following and both have drawbacks:
1. Created a board and add a field called 'quarter'. Each idea is assigned a quarter (e.g. Q1 2024) This works for now but once I start planning next year and the year after the dropdown will get very long with all the quarters/years. Additionally it does not appear I can create a board with the columns as dates.
2. Created a timeline. This seems like it should work but the main problem is every time I add a new issue to Q1 it drops it way at the bottom since it is taking into account Q2 and Q3. Same issue when I try to sort this view by any of my attributes. I wish I could sort each column and not all ideas in the view.
Any suggestions?
