Hi Guys,
I have a problem when trying to trigger an alert for a new team in OpsGenie.
Whenever we have a ticket that meets a P1 criteria it triggers an alert for a designated team. We trigger it based on a Component.
For some reason, it doesn't work for a new team for which I created a new component - DevOps.
We use OpsGenie to trigger an alert whenever the ticket meets the following criteria:
- Component matches - DevOps
- Issue type equals - [System] Incident
- Priority Matches - P1 Critical



I created this set up based on another team that we already created in OpsGenie and for the other team it works flawlessly.
Is there a way for me to find an audit of why it wasn't triggered? Something like the one we have for failed automations?
I don't even see the alert in the OpsGenie.
Let me know if I need to provide anything more related to the configuration of this.
Thanks,
Wojtek