I've set a automation/rule in a dashboard of my client:
every friday at 5:00 pm, create a new card with title "Webinar countdown aanpassen" in list "TO DO" on board "Skillz Online" and add member @mandypetersrit_vbs to the card, and set due the next tuesday at 1:00 pm, create a new card with title "Opnames verwerken" in list "TO DO" on board "Skillz Online" and add member @mandypetersrit_vbs to the card, and set due the next tuesday at 9:00 am, and create a new card with title "Opnames verwijderen" in list "TO DO" on board "Skillz Online" and add member @mandypetersrit_vbs to the card, and set due the next Thursday at 9:00 am
So every Friday evening it will created the cards, that's correct. But of every card (in this automation 3 cards) will be created several times. Once it was per card another two or three cards, another time it was an other number of double cards.
How is this possible and of course how can I fix this? Now I've got the message that I've reached my limit for that workspace.
For each client I have a different workspace and board. I've only set the automation belonging to that dashboard is enabled on the dashboard, so the other rules are disabled.
Can anyone help me please?