Just updated the Trello application on macOS and upon opening, it requested access to the microphone. This was on the login page and I did not initiate a request to record anything. Why is this needed?
Hi @Brian Krupp - Thanks for reporting this issue. Customers who are running the latest macOS 14 Sonoma are reporting this (and I'm able to reproduce as well once I updated my OS). Nothing has changed on the Trello side, and there are no Trello feature that use the microphone. We will get this resolved with the next Trello desktop release so you're no longer prompted.
I confirm having this message. I've denied access.
2/8/2024 and still doing it!
@Gabriel Dover Apologies for the delay - we currently have a fix in the process of rolling out. Hopefully it'll be released within the next week. I'll report back as soon as the new release is available. Thanks for your patience.
Hi all, we've just released version 2.14.6 today that fixes this issue. Please download this version from the App store and let me know if you continue to see any issues. Thanks again for your patience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.