Hi,
I've tried to add a user as an administrator to my product discovery dashboard, but this is the error I see. Do you know what I have to do to enable it?
I think the problem is, that you have to previously assign this person a Jira Product Discovery license, as it is needed to give her a role as a Creator or Administrator.
hi @Yael Geffen . As @Adriana Domínguez Eguiarte says below, the user doesn't have a license for Jira Product Discovery so they can not be made an admin. A site admin needs to give this user a license before they can be made a Project Administrator or Creator.
You would go to administration, find your user, open the user and you will see the programs they have access to or have a license to. You would want to pick Jira product discovery.
How do I assign her a license?
@Yael Geffen A site admin needs to do the following. Go to:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.