Howdy y'all! Just started at a new company that is using Trello, which I've never used before. I am a longtime Jira user. Most recently I used Asana (shock, horror!) and really liked its ability to create a portfolio view, i.e. a rolled up view of data across projects. Our projects are large and predictable and typically go on for 1-3 years. Using PMP language they are largely predictive with elements of agile in certain phases.
What I am trying to do is create a 1-page dashboard view of summary information across all projects. I'd like to track significant milestones for each project and see those on the dashboard, and also give the project manager the ability to write a periodic status report and have that display on the dashboard too - something the like the google sheet shown in the attached screenshot.
I searched the power-ups store for 'dashboard' and the most popular results seems to be Dashcards. Will this give me what I need? Is there something better?
Thanks!
