URGENT!!Can someone help me solve the problem? I am able to mirror one card across 5 lists on a board. But the next card I want to mirror keeps glitching i.e. mirror can not be created or does not appear in the list for which I mirrored it.
Hi @Pankaj Nigam
When you say mirroring, can you explain how you are mirroring them? Are you manually linking, creating linked cards in automation or using a power-up?
I use the the mirror feature on the card. I am not sure if this is native to Trello or happens to be from a Power Up I am trialing. Is this feature not native to Trello? if so, what would the community recommend I use? I will appreciate it.
Looks like you are using a Power-up for it.
I would suggest clicking on the power-ups icon, selecting the power-up and contacting the developer if you have specific issue regarding the power-up.
You can find more info on mirroring here:
https://help.trello.com/article/1097-mirroring-cards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.