Hi,
I am trying to set up Bamboo 4.2.1 to provide a self service plan creation facility without having to grant all users admin access.
So far I have created a project that contains a build plan that invokes the Atlassian CLI tool (also installed on the box) to clone another project, which is my standard build template.
The template project consists of one plan which invokes maven to perform a 'clean deploy' build. The plans default repository is set to a place holder. Nothing else is altered from defaults in this template project.
I 'run customised' the plan which invokes the atlassian cli tool specifying a new project name and proper URL as variables.
The cli tool correctly clones the project under the new name I specify, which is great, but I can't find a way of getting the cli tool to update the plans default repository URL.
Is there a way to achieve the configuration change I am after unsing the cli tool or can anyone suggest an alternate method of achieving this self service function.
What I am thinking is along the lines of the :
bamboo --action updatePlan --build "ZBAMBOOCLI7938965-checkout1" --fields "repositoryURL:my.project.repo.com"
I have looked in the cli help and example files as well as the bamboo rest api documentation and no solution presents itself.
Thanks in advance