I work with my clients in Trello boards. For each client I have a workspace and a board created. In a board the client can ask questions and set tasks. With a automation I have created rules that a copy of the card en linked together is created in my own dashboard. (I have for every client a list and the card will be visible in the list of the client). I want every update on a card is visible to the linked card and other way around.
There are many questions about 2 way sync and that's (except paying for a power-up) not really possible in Trello. I've got messages about a loop and some automations crashed. Unfortunately they don't show exactly which automation and the solution, but that's another discussion.
Does anybody have tips for a workaround? How do you that? I've heard about only make a copy of the card in your own dashboard and then open the card and go to the linked card in the dashboard of the client, so they can there (in dashboard of the client) make changes or answer the question or task.
Tips are welcome! 