Hey I am having an issue with the signup, my company is using Jira Cloud, and it's a multisite setup each site has its own site admin - I am one of these. I wanted to check up compass. First thing what I did was ask for the Super admin to approve that request. And after he did that I wanted to use it.
When ie. in jira over the top navigation where you can choose some of the other Atlassian products I could not find Compass.
Then I went to the product start page of compass and hit the link - try it for free, and there in the signup I was hoping it will recognise my login but it did not, and additionally its now prompting me to put a request to use compass with another site which is not mine but the one from my company.
We are a little bit confused.
Any help appreciated.
Thank you