When using the auto-scheduling feature in Advanced Roadmaps I've experienced two issues: 1) sprints that were green before auto-scheduling are made red. 2) When checking one project to auto-schedule other non-checked projects are changed as well.
Hi @Lynne Cordary ,Welcome to the Atlassian Community!I hope I'm getting your question right. The auto-scheduler for Advanced Roadmaps is there to help you balance out issue dates and capacity. Sometimes, if too much work needs to fit into a sprint, the auto-scheduler might shift some tasks or show a warning.For your first issue, you can try:Reviewing issue estimatesAdjusting team capacityPrioritize issues in another wayYou can also adjust the generated plan to meet your needs. Don't forget everything is based on your plan's settings. Issue 2 is trickier as it may relate to the dependencies in other projects.I hope this helps
Can you provide more details on the algorithm used in the auto-scheduler? Maybe that would help me understand better what's happening and why. I've confirmed our estimates, our team size is what it is so I can't change that, and I've checked the prioritization of the issues. Also any details on settings that could help?
this may help: How does the Auto-scheduler in my plan work? | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.