@Luis Plaza I was actually going to respond to your message on the linked post but it appears to be deleted now.
I simplified the bash download.sh script a little since I'm only experimenting with this and I have the Cloud ID hardcoded into the curl get request to export the automation rules.
#!/bin/bash
function getAutomationRules() {response=$(curl -vwX \--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \--header 'Cache-Control: no-cache' \--header 'Authorization: Basic (REDACTED_AUTH_TOKEN)' \--anyauth \--location 'https://(REDACTED_DOMAI).atlassian.net/gateway/api/automation/internal-api/jira/(REDACTED_CLOUD_ID)/pro/rest/GLOBAL/rule/export' 2>&1)
HTTP_STATUS=$(echo "$response" | tail -n1)HTTP_BODY=$(echo "$response" | sed '$d')
if [ "$HTTP_STATUS" = "200" ]; thenecho "$HTTP_BODY" | jq >AutomationRule.json 2>/dev/nullls -l AutomationRule.jsonelseecho "$HTTP_BODY $HTTP_STATUS"exit 1fi}
getAutomationRules
But when it runs, the pipeline still returns a 403 error
< HTTP/2 403< date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:33:23 GMT< content-type: application/json< content-length: 0< x-amzn-requestid: REDACTED< x-amz-apigw-id: REDACTED< x-amzn-trace-id: Root=1-REDACTED;Sampled=0;lineage=73c4f2aa:0< x-cache: Error from cloudfront< via: 1.1 REDACTED.cloudfront.net (CloudFront)< x-amz-cf-pop: HIO52-P2< x-amz-cf-id: REDACTED< x-trace-id: REDACTED< x-frame-options: SameOrigin< x-content-type-options: nosniff< x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block< atl-traceid: REDACTED< report-to: {"endpoints": [{"url": "https://redacted.cloudfront.net/"}], "group": "endpoint-1", "include_subdomains": true, "max_age": 600}< nel: {"failure_fraction": 0.001, "include_subdomains": true, "max_age": 600, "report_to": "endpoint-1"}< strict-transport-security: max-age=63072000; includeSubDomains; preload< server: AtlassianEdge<{ [0 bytes data]
I the original thread (which was moved) bookmarked to return to later and was disappointed to see today that it has been deleted. Thanks for sharing your script @Chris McCullough so that I'm not totally empty handed by not having access to the original script from @Luis Plaza.
Do you happen to have a link to the API documentation for the API endpoint you are using to download the rule definition? There may not be any since it appears to be an internal API.
I am getting back an HTTP 401 Unauthorized error instead of a 403 myself, this was using the eight digit automation rule ID where you show (REDACTED_CLOUD_ID) so maybe I'm not using the right value there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.