After upgrading from 9.2.4 to 9.2.7 due to a security patch, the REST API plugin will not start and therefore the app just doesn't work.
I followed several guides to get to this point but I'm at a loss. I'm running on Windows.
I started here which seemed to match my symptoms and it says to make sure the REST api plugin is enabled (which it wasn't)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/bamboo-error-message-pop-ups-in-ui-an-unexpected-error-has-occurred-while-accessing-plan-pages-1283359049.html
However, trying to enable it causes "unexpected errors" messages to appear and the plugin cannot be enabled. That lead me to this guide:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/plugins-initialization-times-out-with-timeout-occurred-before-finding-service-dependencies-on-bamboo-startup-303661078.html
However even after doing everything above I still get the following log message and the rest API plugin will not start.
Any help is appreciated as Bamboo is basically broken for all uses and we're dead in the water.
2023-11-14 14:32:20,747 ERROR [Spring DM Context Creation Timer] [DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor] Unable to create application context for [com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.atlassian-bamboo-plugin-rest], unsatisfied dependencies: Dependency on [(&(objectClass=com.atlassian.bamboo.deployments.environments.service.internal.InternalEnvironmentService)(objectClass=com.atlassian.bamboo.deployments.environments.service.internal.InternalEnvironmentService))] (from bean [&internalEnvironmentService])
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Application context initialization for 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.atlassian-bamboo-plugin-rest' has timed out waiting for (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.bamboo.deployments.environments.service.internal.InternalEnvironmentService)(objectClass=com.atlassian.bamboo.deployments.environments.service.internal.InternalEnvironmentService))
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.timeout(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:489) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.access$000(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:54) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$WatchDogTask.run(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:109) ~[?:?]
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505) ~[?:1.8.0_162]
2