I'm bringing up my 18th remote agent and I am hitting something I haven't seen.
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | WARNING - Unable to load the Wrapper's native library 'libwrapper.so'.
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | The file is located on the path at the following location but
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | could not be loaded:
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | XXXXXXX/bin/../lib/libwrapper.so
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | Please verify that the fileis readable by the current user
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | and that the file has not been corrupted in any way.
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | One common cause of this problem is running a 32-bit version
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | of the Wrapper with a 64-bit version of Java, or vica versa.
INFO | jvm 5 | 2016/04/07 10:41:21 | This is a 32-bit JVM.
IT did put a 64 bit Java on this machine. Is there a 64 bit JVM I can download? Or do I need a different Java?