In version 3.4.15 I can make and apply stashes as usual, but I can't see the contents - I mean all the changes that have been made in the stash are not displayed. The right parts of the window are empty/white,
In version 3.4.18 it is working for me since I updated git to version 2.45.1.
Having the same issue with all my repositories using 3.4.15. Using git stash show via the Terminal displays the information. So, some bug in Sourcetree is preventing the displaying of the information.
Still not fixed in 3.4.16
Yes, still an issue in 3.4.16, attaching a screenshot to illustrate it.
I have the same symptoms in 3.4.16 on Win10 x64. The stashes are displayed in the left panel but look empty like @Otec Furas screenshot. `git stash show` works fine via the terminal like Joe said.
Did anyone find a fix or is there a way to submit a bug report to the dev team?
Still not fixed in 3.4.17
Not fixed in 3.4.18 either
Agreed, the trick was updating *both* SourceTree and git (I was using system rather than embedded git). Stashes show as expected now.
Using Sourcetree 4.2.8 for macOS. The stash view just shows a spinner forever... Tried embedded Git, and tried system Git 2.45.2 as well. No solution.
Still behaves same as @Otec Furas shown in screenshot for version 3.4.21.0
Which version of git are you using?
Still not fixed in 3.4.21with git version 2.45.2
I'm using 3.4.21 too. With git 2.47.1 it is working for me.
Updating embedded git fixed it for me (since I was using the embedded one). THANK you, never would've thought of that.
you may try to use embedded Git version instead
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.