I want to see my cards in grid form and not as a list, but I can't remove the filters to do that.
Same here. Some update has changed the cards on my profile from showing as cards to a list. Nothing wrong with a list. But don't remove the option to view them as cards as well. Make it an option please!
The new list is also automatically sorted by board. In my workflow I always sort on date wich gives me todays deadlines on top. But with this new update, the sort function always resets to board on every reload of the page. This was not the case before the update.
Another negative with the new list-view is that I no longer can see the notification indicator. Before the update there was a visual notification on each card that showed that there were something new. It was great to quickly get in to a card that someone had posted something in or was updated. This is completely missing from the new list view and makes it harder to quickly see which cards that has a notification.
Yes, I'd appreciate being able to see them in the old grid format. I bookmarked my Cards view (by due date and showing all cards) as my main view whenever checking my overall task list. The new card list doesn't show the whole card title, or labels, and I can't change the dates or add any info without going into the actual card. The old view was much better and faster to use. Thanks
Urgh, I've been trying to use it all day and it's not great. I don't understand what people use Trello for if it's not about seeing your tasks and deadlines on one page? If the old view can't be resurrected then this will probably be the death knell for me. Adios trello after 10 good years.
same here with myself and work colleagues . we'd like the option for card view for 'my cards'
Hey there, im not sure what you're talking about... i am not seeing any new list views. Can you show a screenshot of what you mean?
Seems like some of my coworkers are getting the new list and some still sees the cards.
We are talking about this page:https://trello.com/u/yourusername/cards(change yourusername)You can see an example in the attached image
Here also the same view, and problem.... half of my coworkers have the grid view and half this 'new' view. Hope they will bring the grid back anytime soon!
+1 for adding an option switch between list and grid view. Thanks.
I've tested the same URL in Edge and Chrome browers. The new issue is with Chrome, please see below.
Chrome - no grid and different options than the usual:
Edge - good old grid version (but I'm not willing to use that browser):
Thanks
Hmmm... I'm using Firefox and the grid switched to list view yesterday, so It's possible that it's still on the developers at this point, especially since multiple browsers are seeing this change the same way. But great investigative work, I should have thought to check that too.
I also tried using the app, it worked for a couple of hours, but then it switched to the list view...
Ah okay. Yeah I admittedly haven't used that section in a while so i forgot what it looked like before but i see from the screenshots. This must be something they're testing.
It's affecting Safari as well.
I ended up creating a service ticket for this and letting them know how much it's impacting my day to day operations. The list does not show all my tasks, even overdue ones. If I filter to show Overdue cards it tells me nothing is overdue and I know that's not true. I'm now manually going through 20+ boards each day to check and make sure I'm not missing any items that are due.
Hey everyone! Thanks so much for providing all this feedback. I've shared your comments back with our Trello Product team and they're reviewing them along with feedback received recently through Trello Support. If you have additional feedback or concerns, please submit a Trello Support ticket. Appreciate your patience and understanding as the team reviews and discusses next steps!
aaaghhh, please bring back the old cards style... the only reason why i'm here it's the way I can organize my personal events... in the mobile version is good, but here is awful clicking one by one to remember wich board is the card... I have already one year here and I don't wanna go too soon
<- use me as "I want the old version back" button
Hi Erika, should we assume that the product team can see this thread? I wasn't going to submit a support ticket if they're already aware. Or does it help if they receive multiple support tickets? Thanks
Today, it's no longer offering the card view in the Edge browser.
Yes, this is outrageous. The list view removes the utility of both Labels and Card Covers, which out team uses heavily. It also refuses to save the sort preference! So now I have to re-sort the page every time I view it in order to see cards by due date.
It makes navigation so much harder. I can't believe they thought this was a good idea.
Thanks for doing that. I created a service ticket, but haven't gotten a non-automated response yet.
Meanwhile, I've had team members already suggesting they just email tasks to each other because cards are too difficult to find. We're in retail, and this is a terrible, terrible time for these shenanigans. I'm furious!
There shouldn't be anything to discuss. This was a terrible idea, badly executed. Just put. it. back.
When I created the service ticket, I linked to this discussion thread to let them know it wasn’t just me. The employee that responded to my service request is different than the employee that responded here on this thread so I’m hoping that means the issue is getting more visibility!!
Agreed - terrible time for this to happen!!
Hey @Ailsa Watson so I've shared this Community thread with our engineers, but they are also actively reviewing feedback in Support tickets as it helps them to better organize/sort out the volume of user feedback! Totally up to you if you have more specific feedback or screenshots you'd like to share.
Also, I've been updated that they've now implemented an "opt out" option for "New Cards page" in http://trello.com/u/me/labs while they continue to review feedback and discuss next steps on this project. Thanks again for your patience!
Just wondering if anyone has found a solution since this issue has yet to be addressed by the developers.
I Hope they will add the right mouse click system back, that had anything in it, to change the title, and change members and so on. now if you want to change something in your large to-do list you have to go to each board and manage there the card it self....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.