Hi
I'm planning the migration of a neglected Bamboo server, as well as its ongoing support.
Our current setup consists of a large EC2 instance running Bamboo Server 7.2 with no remote agents; all builds and deployments are managed by 15 virtual agents. (I guess main driver for this migration end-of-life of Bamboo Server).
Ideally, I would like to deploy it on a Kubernetes Cluster, but that's not feasible within my company's current infrastructure. Moreover, I am required to training our engineers to support this new architecture. So, I am focusing on more incremental improvements to start with.
I believe that simplifying the process by using containers should alleviate concerns about future upgrade ... So ...
Here’s the approach I am considering - Please keep in mind that I must follow this upgrade path: 7.2.x → 8.0.12 → 9.4.x.
1 - Containerize Bamboo DataCenter 8 and start the container with Docker, mapping the old Bamboo folders to the container.
2 - After the migration to Bamboo 8 is complete, I will repeat this step for Bamboo 9.
3 - Initially, I plan to keep it running with the same virtual agents. Then, in the following week, I will introduce a remote agent and gradually phase out the virtual agents.
4 - Train the people 
Just looking for some advise. Are there any concerns with running the server and agents in a container? Also, assuming the host server has sufficient resources, do you anticipate any stability issues?
Thanks