
To borrow a line from Community Leader Extraordinaire @Kristján Geir Mathiesen :

That the first (and most famous) Role Playing Game (RPG) released was Dungeons and Dragons?

Since its original release in 1971 it has spawned an ecosystem of hundreds of game versions, and started the RPG craze that jumped from board games, to card games, to game console and PC based gaming.
I recently read an article that listed (at least according to the authors) the 50 Best RPGs of All Time which reminded me of this history and the changes that have taken place in the RPG world over the past 52 years (not that I have been alive for all of them). The progression of the games from analog mail-chain based platforms to multi-player cloud based online gaming is a microcosm of the shifts we have seen in the world around us.
But I'm not here today to theorize on whether this change has been good, bad or ugly. I'm just here to ask:
What's your favorite Role Playing Game?
Make it a great Monday and week ahead!