Not sure if this would be considered a bug, thought I'd post it as a question first. I noticed the below when trying to count the number of issues created after a set date, and am wondering if I'm misunderstanding what VisualSQL is doing.
When using Visual SQL to filter a query, using "created later than date" would include Issues created on that date. It appears as though the SQL being built is saying > date on a datetime field, which means you get all issues created after midnight on that date. The inserted picture below hopefully clearly demonstrates what I'm talking about.

At the moment, I'm manually working around this by doing the following, similar to what Visual SQL does if you select the "is date" option:
WHERE ((`Issue`.`created_at` > '2023-07-31'))
to
WHERE ((DATE(`Issue`.`created_at`) > '2023-07-31'))
Manually changing it does mean that I have to stop using Visual SQL for the query completely, because if I go back to using it then it will override my manual workaround. I've also noticed that if I use the "between and including" options then I get different SQL code again:
WHERE ((`Issue`.`created_at` >= TIMESTAMP('2023-07-31')
AND `Issue`.`created_at` < (TIMESTAMP('2023-07-31') + INTERVAL 1 DAY)))
It'd be great if there could be an update to make what code is generated more consistent, making the results more reliable. The options do say "later than date" then provide a datepicker, not "later than datetime" and then offer a date & time picker like ServiceNow does. Unless I'm misunderstanding something?