Does anyone know how to connect with support regarding this issue?
I've just managed to log an error report by bypassing the 'login' function, which wasn't allowing any login details, just cycling around. I've flagged that they need to look at the community boards, which clearly show there's a widespread issue occurring where people can't access their boards and are unable to report the issue, just being told to refresh their screens and suggesting it's a problem with users' own connections, which is clearly nonsense.
Hi @Brooke Smith,
There was an incident with Trello on Friday, please see history here https://trello.status.atlassian.com/. Now the service is operating normally.
Please confirm that everything is working for you now.
Thank you.
Yes, everything is working now. Once the incident showed up as an issue for Trello last Friday, I signed up for updates and it was resolved for everyone within an hour or two.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.