Trello is down for me and a cofworker right now. The (server page)[https://trello.status.atlassian.com/] says everything is operational. And when I try to contact support, I have to first log in. But I can't even log in, as that directs to trello.com, which isn't working.How does one let the Trello team know? The entire flow to contact them is also broken.
I have the same issue
Same issue here
Same
I'm getting the same error.
Same here.
same issue. error tells me to refresh and to check my connection. And agree about the roadblock.
Can confirm the issue's there:
ty for this link!System Metrics now says "Uptime 0%" for last 10 min
Same here, the status page now says
"Trello is down.
Identified - We've identified an issue on Trello that's affecting multiple users to connect to our servers. We'll provide a new update soon.Nov 10, 2023 - 09:43 EST"
Ah I think it’s back online
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.