Hi,
I'm trying to create a global policy so that when an incident is created within OpsGenie another team should have an alert generated, or be notified in some way.
From investigating, it looks like when an incident is created an alert is autogenerated for the incidents owning team that corresponds to this - looking at these alerts, I can see some commonality that is unique to them, such as 'Incident-id' fields in the extra properties fields, which seem to be good options to use to trigger the policy.
From testing however we seem to be running into issues with doing things this way.
It seems that irrespective of what option we set for the condition - ie message, description etc this seems to never trigger.
Has anyone been able to set something like this up and if so how did you go about it?
I'm trying to avoid enforcing how incidents should be raised, since this goes against our normal approach of letting teams work in the best ways for them hence the use of global policies and trying to use what OpsGenie auto fills on alerts generated by incident creation, rather than forcing the use of tags etc.