Hello Community and Atlassian,
Question: How do I set the "database entry" macro to display the entry that has just been created when using the Field Type Page link?
Problem: In the Template, when inserting the "database entry" macro I have no option to choose "current page" or something similar. I was able to do this with another database and another template.

Configuration:
- Database is set up in the space "Databases"
- The Field "Page Title" is the Title Field of the Database
- The Scope is set to be selectable in other spaces
- Template is set up as a Space Template in the space "Databases"
- The Field "Page Title" is of the type "Page link"
- "Enable page creation" is chacked
- "Initial Content" is set to the Template
Additional Screenshots:


Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
The initial content "Database entry macro" is not sufficient in this case unfortunately.