WEB-INF/classes/notification-templates/
templates/notification-templates
HOME/templates/notification-templates
Still the Email contents are not edited.Is there any other configurations to be done?
Please let me know if any of have customized the notification
did you gone through the following doc?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Modifying+notification+templates
once the changes has done then need to restart the server and still not working then check the logs
same question here
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/79941/bamboo-email-customization
Even the same happened for me.restarting server also didn't did anything special.And i couldn't find the particular log entry also.Any help will be appreciated.
For me the issue was that I assume the Bamboo HOME path was the same as the install path. I found the correct path under Admin->Overview->System settings. Also the notification-templates subdirectory did not exist - I had to create it
Also be sure that you are modifying the correct template. I found that the template that has the subject for a build is ChainCompletedEmailSubject.ftl not BuildCompletedEmailSubject.ftl
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.